Wednesday, October 7, 2009

St Johns Church Sig Lonegren Labyrinth


Peter led us from the downtown sprire to St Johns Church. Prior to the opening of the church for us to visit the crypt of Joseph of Aremethia he invited us to walk this labyrinth, created by Sig Lonegren an immigrant from Vermont. Sig just appeared after we walking the labyrit and I captured him in a photo. No chance to check in about where he is today energetically. As I approached the labyrinth, I noticed a small dove feather and am grateful for the reflection of inner peace I experienced prior to his arrival. Later, Sue Oxley, our host at the Apple Tree House B and B on Bere Lane, reflected on how Sig's work has been a "gift" for her on her journey as a strong woman. Thanks for the memories Glastonbury and the balance of energy of male and female I witnessed and experienced here.

No comments:

Post a Comment