Saturday, September 26, 2009

Norwich School Open House Next to Cathedral


When I arrived at the cathedral on this crisp morning, I noticed a lot of action my the gate of the school next to the Cathedral Building. Indeed, here is the school complete with blue blazers for the uniform. I chatted with a dad, whose son had just enrolled this year. Looked like 7th grade maybe. His younger sister with a sweater was talking about enrolling later. I talked about my experience with my dad working at Shattuck, an Episcopal prep school in Faribault my home town, whose perhaps most famous student, Marlon Brando, did not graduate. The countered the Admiral Nelson who attended Norwich School likewise was dismissed! Fun to chat with parents about chosing schools and thinking of the different choices in different cultures..

No comments:

Post a Comment