Sunday, September 27, 2009

Glass House Wetherspoon Pub Norwich Ale Servers


After my walk through the Cathedral to get connected with the green man, I met a student who joined me at the Glass House for lunch and beer/ale. The Wehterspoon chain is known for a variety of inexpensive beers and ales and good food at a reasonable price. I had rice and curry with my ale, evidence of the mixture of foods now popular in the UK. He is new to the city and is also a lager drinker, I decided to try the local ale, again and here I am getting help from the dark haired woman to the left and the handsome blonde on the right. The keg below was empty and we just got foam the first time, so here we go! Nurturing food and nice scenery all around! Thanks for the fine visit in Norwich!

No comments:

Post a Comment