Friday, September 25, 2009

High Tea The Swan Lavenham Suffolk


I had read about having high tea as a typical English way to celebrate. THis town was recommended as an architecturally interesting one at the pub last night and is a larger town. When inquiring about where to have high speed internet at a sweets shop (ice cream) the owner referred me here to the Swan Hotel. I was welcomed by a man in a tie and blazer who informed me of the pass code. Yes, I can upload these photos and send my email. When in "Bury" I went to the Lounge, a cafe that was relaxed and welcoming, the internet was very slow. I am grateful for the high tea service and the higher level of speed of the internet as well. Live and learning on my journey! Here is the little stand of scones and clotted cream "Suffolk clotted cream, not Devonshire!) So here I am grateful for the service and the food! Now I will have to walk it off with a nature hike!

No comments:

Post a Comment