Sunday, November 1, 2009

Maple Leaf - Xiaosong "Heavenly Tree" Pelican Lake Woods


Here is Xiaosong, in Chinese "Heavenly tree" reflecting the beauty of Creator and Creation! Writing here in SLP, I am reflecting after Steve X and my visit to the Pelican Lake Woods this week. Talking with Susan, the mother of my children about his openness led to my reading today's, Nov 1 Meditation from The Color of Light, Perry Tilleraas, a man who sponsored me in early recovery here in Minneapolis. "An innocent, inquiring open mind is a prerequisite for healthy living. If you are open to new possibilities in your life, then, that alone will give you access to all those possibilities - readiness is all." Deepak Chopra MD Thanks Xiaosong for modeling that for me and chatting about the wonder of mushrooms and the natural world. I look forward to continuing learning more from you as our life paths intersect in a good way. We are all related "Mitakuye Oyasin"

No comments:

Post a Comment