Sunday, November 8, 2009

Guthrie Theater Northern Lights- Southern Cross


Here are five of us, the the yellow after glow having just attended Kevin Klings production of Northern Lights/Southern Cross:
Tales from the Other Side of the World at the new Guthrie overlooking the Mississippi River here in Minneapolis. The indigenous character of this production with the understated humor of Osseo MN Native Kevin Kling along my I group friend, Jeff Haas being in the chorus, led a a most wonderous and healing connection for me here. Thanks to Jane Newell, Don Roden, this author, Xiaosong Steve Liu & Jeff Haas for our Clowning up here, reflecting on the native Heyoka theme I have learned so much about in my connections with the Lakota/Dakota Oyate here in the prairie lakes area of Turtle Island. Much gratitude!

No comments:

Post a Comment