Monday, August 1, 2011

Weaver Family and Friends Memorial Gathering Pelican Lake


Here is the back of the garage at my brother Jack Weaver's retirement home on the shore of Pelican Lake. After the passing of his wife Nellie in March of this year, my family in Minnesota, Sue, Nate, Jesse & Amy and myself got an invite from Jack to attend on July 30th. Grateful the 5 of us could gather in St Cloud and then drive up on this sunny day. Sammy, his daughter-in-law (below) and his daughter Kris I think supported the creation of the gathering. Kris is pictured here, with Winnie Leonard, long term neighbor up the shore with her back to the camera, with Jesse and cousin Ken from the Boston area.

Here is Samatha "Sammy" Harcount Weaver with Damyen Weaver age 4. I met these relations for the first time here at this gathering in the Weaver Garage on Pelican Lake. Also other great nephew and niece included Dakota "Cody" age 11 and Kaylee age 3.

1 comment:

  1. This is Damyen and I am 12 years old and it is 2019 I remember this and we are seling the house and we are up there almost every wekend wee mis jhon my dad is the sun of john and his name is john ll weaver gmail me
    weaver25@district745.org

    ReplyDelete