Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Wopida Landscaping Van and Trailer May Gardening Celebration


This is my green pony, 1999 Dodge Caravan, in front of Denny and Carols home along Victory Memorial Drive, North Minneapolis. It has been an honor to be part of the succession and evolution of this yard over the past several years. Yesterday, between visits by the wakinyan, thunder beings with rain showers, my reconditioned Troy Bilt Horse, seen here on the utility trailer, hauled by my van, created more garden space from the lawn where a large maple stood before it had storm damage and needed to be remove a couple of years back. I feel so alive and connected with the earth and the cycles of nature and Mother Earth when I do this work in a good way. Wichonzani "may we walk in the center of our lives". Peace with the juices and flowing energy of the spring. Fun to have a couple walk by with their dogs, and the woman commented " I have rototiller envy!"

1 comment:

  1. Hello Thomas!

    I almost bought that house 10 years ago!As it turns out, we have 3/4 acre with room for a bonfire and running around in the background!

    ReplyDelete