Sunday, June 14, 2009

German Chocolate Birthday Cake, Guacamole and Radeberger Beer


I promised my friends, Jerome and Werner from Dresden, that we would do a Radeberger Beer sampling while they travelled the American Western Plains. Jerome just sent an email from Wolf Point Montana and I invited him to check out my blog. Here is Nate reaching for more corn chips for the gucamole, with Amy, the birthday girl looking on as Jesse reaches for the bottle of Radeberger to refill his Stein. Jerome and Werner had brought two of the Steins, with what I think is an image of Gustavus Adolphus on them for sampling in the authentic German style. Being from Dresden, they offered this as a part of their culture. All of us enjoyed the fresh taste of Radeberger. Thanks J and W...Vielen Dank. Und eine Gute Reise!

No comments:

Post a Comment