Sunday, June 7, 2009

Denise Martineau -Mark Bufkin Wildfire Eden Prairie Wedding Cake with Jim Brenny Wedding Director


Yesterday, I attended and shared an Amercian Indian Blessing for Denise and Mark during the ceremony prior to their cutting of this moist chocolate, raspberry filed wedding cake, bedecked with roses. The white fondant was rich and creamy from my perspective. Here are Denise and Mark at the candy and cake table, witnessed by their wedding director, Jim Brenny. It has been sweet to watch, honor and support this special couple over the past few years as they have faced life's challenges together in a good way. Live long and prosper, Denise and Mark! Peace love and joy.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Do you know if this Mark Bufkin was ever a camp counselor at Blue Lake Fine Arts Camp? If so, I'd like to say 'hi' to him and congratulate him and Denise. My name is Gail, and I went to BLFAC in 1974, 1975, and 1976. The Mark I knew used to pal around with me there, and we'd go over the lyrics to some of the songs from White Christmas, specifically, the song about the General. If this is the right Mark, he can email me at figglywig@att.net. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete