Saturday, June 6, 2009

Amy Brown - French Sparkling Lemonade at Trader Joes


My son Jesse called yesterday to arrange a meeting at Trader Joes in Maple Grove, to me, the Disneyland of a shopping area built on farm land and gravel pits that I watched being built next I 94 over the past 20 years or so. Amy had never been to a Trader Joes, this being just my third, after Kettering OH, when visiting cousin Jeanette Weaver years back, and then the one here in St Louis Park built a few years back. So here is Amy in front of a pink display (she is dressed in pink) of the beverage. She had her camera out to take a picture, so I took this of her in the moment. I took one bottle home and then to share with Steve Borden at Torvac on his last full day at work, prior to getting on a plane to France to visit this sister in Le Mons, as well as traveling with his sons around Paris etc. Ah the tastes and beauty of spring in Minnesota. Hope this finds you in the pink of life as well. Mitakuye Oyasin. Pidamiyedo.

No comments:

Post a Comment