Monday, December 21, 2009

Supporting Pierre Macgillis' Move


Here is Pierre and a member of the former owners family passing on the key at the threshold of his new home just as we are readying for the move. I am grateful for having a functional van and a camera to be of support for Pierre's move. For me, moving is one of my most vulnerable times and I am so grateful for those who share of their time and energy. I see this as an expression of love and caring and it was an honor to be part of Pierre's friends and family who moved him out of his comfort zone in S Minneapolis, to a new beginning in NW Minneapolis. Wow, thanks Pierre for modeling the courage to ask for support here!

Chris, Jim and Steve, loading furniture from the apartment onto Jim's trailer.

Pierre waving good bye to the apartment as we load the cars! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment