Monday, December 21, 2009

My Sister Jane's Birthday! Comfort with friends


Jane wanted hot tomato bisque soup and grilled cheese sandwiches. Ah, comfort food. I remember my mom making tomato soup and having melted cheese sandwiches. So I called in the spirit of Peg and Julia Child and here are Steven and Don arriving before the honored guest in my kitchen, the heart of my home. Thanks for sharing in my space brothers!



Don relaxing on my couch talking with Jane as she drives through the traffic from St Paul. Notice Steven's Maodao "hairy young soy beans" and the cheese and crackers awaiting the guest. :-)



Jane arriving with her stylish winter sweater!



After the soup and sandwiches, of course the chocolate, chocolate chip birthday cake! Ready to extinguish the candles. Ageless living... in abundance. Wichozani wookiye May you walk in the center of your life in abundance!

No comments:

Post a Comment