Monday, July 6, 2009

Howie and Angie Heath in Hoyt Lakes MN


Driving east from Grand Rapids on Saturday evening on the 4th, I bipassed the town of Biwabik as there was a parade through the center of the town. I found my way to the town of Hoyt Lakes where my friends Howie and Angie hosted me for a couple of nights. I had known Howie AKA Jim Heath in Faribault and when I did a short stint as a locum tenens doc in the early 90's, Angie was a clinic nurse, where I recall we met over a surgical event involving an LTD taconite employee at the East Range Clinic. Anyway here they are ready to dig in for a breakfast of wild rice pancakes with the US colors in, fresh strawberries (red) Greek Honey Yogurt (white) and fresh blueberries (blue) at their warm home refuge in Hoyt Lakes. Good coffee too!

No comments:

Post a Comment