Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Arkansas to Arizona - Spring Road Trip

 Had a vision to join my misun Tom W for an inipi ceremony years back, and was invited to visit in NW Arkansas. 
 Barbara Jean and Tom Wissing in front of the entrance of the Crystal Bridges American Art Museum. This was donated to the community through the Walton Family of Bentonville, the founders of Walmart quite an amazing world class venue......
 
Memorable spider sculpture at the entrance to the museum at the lower level.




 ON the path to an entire house designed by Frank Lloyd Wright.....

 Sign at Crystal Bridges of Bachman - Wilson House moved from New Jersey.
 One of the American Indian paintings in the permanent collection.

 
On Sunday March 6, when my hosts traveled to the Ozark, Boston Mts foothills where they are building a cabin, I found this 18 hole disc course next to the Rogers High School.
 
 Blooming hedges by the parking lot for the golf course.  Welcoming Spring!




 Hole number 13, with two guys ahead....
Grateful to have meet up with a couple of guys from Pittsburg KS who invited me to join them for the last 6 baskets. 
 Was sensing I could use a good 12 step meeting, and went to the local Alano Club for an open meeting here on the sunny Sunday after my time at the course.

 
Early morning drive into the canyon. My friend Bob, camped here for a week in the past year and suggested I stop by.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment