Sunday, May 22, 2011

Eicher Family Records from CA 1900 - Eicher -Weaver Family Photos - Montgomery Co


Here is the logo on an envelop that held Henry Eicher's deeds and his two cemetery plot deed in Miamisburg for Aug 6 1913, when Henry paid $85 for lot 1422. And then for $12.50 on May 28th 1900 he purchased lot 372 from the Carollton Cemetery Association. Henry is my great grandfather, and father of Charles A, Edna Esther and Edna Helena Eicher.

Here is a photo that my grandfather Noah Elwood likely took. First person, Paul H Weaver in on the far left, the 8th person to the right and tallest is Henry Eicher, 9th Edna Helena Eicher, my grandmother, and the 12th is Emma Esther Eicher. I would enjoy learning who the others might be from those who stop by this blog. Please contact me Thanks Tom W

No comments:

Post a Comment