Friday, July 24, 2009

Valley of the Green Giant - Minnesota River by LeSueur


Thinking of the green planet and the waters of life here on Mother Earth. I left the Twin Cities yesterday about 10:30 to drive through southern Minnesota, the farmland, prairie and wind farms of Buffalo Ridge to Pipestone National Monument to pick up a prayer pipe, channupa in D/Lakota to fullfill a vision. On the way down the hill to the Minnesota, I spied this sign. My nick name when I played high school basketball, was the "jolly green giant" as I was 6'8"+ and always cheerful, and not particularly aggressive. So here is a photo of the ads for green giant brand vegetables. Enjoy the green planet. Eat well, breathe well and respect the earth and the plant nation. Pidomiya pejuta oyate!

No comments:

Post a Comment