Friday, February 2, 2018

Arriving in Puerto Vallarta Jalisco Mexico and my Airbnb with rental car!

A month or so ago, I called to find a car rental place in Vallarta, and Avis had cars that could drive to other states, like Mexico. Puebla, Oaxaca, etc  ---Alfredo Diaz at 180cm, who volunteered that when I said 203 cm, he would find a car for me  ---checked out for any dents, and took some photos, and well has a Puebla License so a guess I will fit in  ---Drove through the streets of erratic drivers (reminds me of Italy) and safely to my first Airbnb at Maky's near the Marina Zone  -- 
Quiet side street in Pitillal Neighborhood away from the crowded beach area -----
 Side street with mountains in the background - Maky, a woman, who is bi lingual, came out and then I threw a frisbee with her son and husband for a short time, before I unloaded my car to the upstairs private room with keys  I walked about a mile to find a gringo ex-pat filled place Las Adelita's on Fluvial Vallarta
 My Table at Las Adelita's, where Freddy found me a table and I got a non alcoholic naranga ? orange jugo and salted vegies  --try to get people to drink here too!  No cervesa por favor
Finished off the salza and tortilla chips before the chili rellenos with oaxaca cheese

No comments:

Post a Comment