Monday, February 23, 2009

Integrative Health Digestive Balance Feb 21-22Master Supplements NYC Booth



Here is Dr Tom with Jeff Thurston sharing their enthusiasm for the Master Supplements and the patented sodium alginate protection for the Theralac and Enzalase products developed through Randy Porubcan founder of the company. It was fun for me to learn more about how effective the Theralac product has been for for some of the returning integrative health practicioners who support the balanced ecology approach to digestive health. I enjoyed a brief visit with Jeff Bland one of the keynote speakers, whom I first heard speak on functional and integrative medicine at the first American Holistic Medicine Conference I attended in 1983 in San Diego while on my Bush Medical Fellowship. Check the company out at www.theralac.com. I am grateful for the connections and the chance to revisit New York City.

No comments:

Post a Comment